Information and Visitation Guidelines
Effective March 13, 2023
Visitation at Surrey Place
St. Luke's Hospital's Surrey Place is committed to serving our patients and communities by providing exceptional patient-centric care. We recognize the importance of family members and friends as part of the healing process for patients, yet must also balance efforts to provide access to visitors with the need to do everything possible to assure the health, safety and wellbeing of our patients, team members and the communities we serve.
Visiting Hours and Guidelines
- Visitors may visit at any time. Our front desk is staffed from 6:00am to 7:00pm. During these hours, please push the white doorbell at the center of the doors and someone will open the door. If you plan to visit during other hours you will need to ring the gray doorbell on the left side of our main entrance doors and someone will open the door for you.
- The number of visitors that may visit at a time depends on the size of the room in order to maintain six (6) feet of social distancing.
- Special accommodations for additional space during visitation can be made upon request depending on availability.
Visitors' cooperation with these guidelines is appreciated and will provide added protection for our patients and team members.
- To help assure the highest level of safety, a St. Luke's approved medical grade face mask is required to enter our facilities and must be worn at all times unless eating or drinking. If a visitor does not have an approved mask, St. Luke's will provide one to the individual.
- Visitors are asked to follow hand hygiene and physical distancing safety measures, as well as any guidelines specific to the patient care area.
- Visitors must remain in the patient's room for the duration of the visit, with temporary exceptions to visit the restroom or attend a planned therapy training session, provided they return directly to the patient's room.
- Visitors shall not be permitted to be in the room during nasopharyngeal (NP) specimen collection or aerosol-generation procedures (nebulizers, intubation, etc.).
- Thank you for aiding us in keeping our residents, patients and staff safe and healthy by practicing social distancing.
- Please do not visit if you are sick or have illness symptoms.
Please call the front desk with additional questions.
Thank you for aiding us in keeping our residents, patients and staff safe and healthy by practicing social distancing. We will all get through this together!