Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) HOTLINE: 877-435-8411
The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services hotline is being operated by medical professionals and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
St. Luke's is closely monitoring the situation and actively preparing to care for patients with novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in order to best serve the healthcare needs of the community. Our team meets daily, and we have been working closely with local and state health departments as well as the Centers for Disease Control to ensure we have the most up-to-date information.
Visitation at Surrey Place
We are so excited to have the loved ones of our residents back and visiting in person! Before we have you visit, there are a few things you'll need to know.
Visit Times and Availability
In-person visits will be held at the following times:
9:30 a.m., Daily
1 p.m., Daily
5 p.m., Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays
Visits are by appointment. To find availability or make a reservation, please call the activities team at
314-542-3323. Reservations should be made the day before by 4:30 p.m. to ensure that we can accommodate everyone. Day-of appointments may not be possible. We ask that visits be limited to one visit per day, per resident so that we may accommodate visit times for everyone.
Outdoor visits will be held whenever weather permits. Observe the following regarding outdoor visits:
- Visitors will be directed to a specific courtyard entrance when making outdoor visits. We are limiting entrance to the facility and asking that your visit be completed, when possible, totally outside of the facility (Please use the restroom prior to your visit)
- Visits must be scheduled by a member of the activities team
- Visits will last 30 minutes. Visits may not start before their scheduled time and may not run later than the scheduled end time
- Visitors are limited to two (2) visitors per resident, per visit
- Visitors must maintain social distance between visitors not of their party and wear a face covering while waiting for the visit to start
- Visitors will be screened and sign-in prior to their visit
- Visits will take place in a designated visitor area
- While participating in a visit, both residents and visitors must wear a mask or face covering for the duration of the visit
- While participating in an outdoor visit, all residents and visitors must maintain a distance of at least six (6) feet at all times. Please do not hug, kiss, shake hands or engage in other types of physical contact
- The visitor area will be sanitized after each visit
If Surrey Place has not had any new COIVD-19 cases for 14 days among staff and residents, indoor visits may be held. Indoor visits will only be done when weather does not permit outdoor visits or as a last resort for residents unable to participate in outdoor visits. All of the considerations listed for outdoor visits should be considered in regard to indoor visits as well as the following:
Residents will be able to participate in in-person visits after a 14-day precautionary period. The Activities Team will continue to offer virtual visits and window visits as needed for these residents as well as out of town loved ones and those who are not able to visit in-person at this time.
- Visitors will be escorted to the designated visitor area after being screened
- Visitors will only be traveling to the designated visitor area (Please use the restroom prior to your visit)
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the activities team at 314-542-3323.
We hope to see you soon!
Surrey Place isn't just another skilled nursing facility
- it's so much more.
Something sets Surrey Place apart from the other skilled nursing facilities in the area: top-quality medical care. Our staff includes physicians and healthcare professionals who care for our residents on-site with the utmost attention to the details needed to make our facility as comfortable for the residents as possible. In addition, we are part of St. Luke's Hospital, which means that when our residents need extra, high quality, offsite care, they can rest assured they will receive it in a timely and thorough manner.
Located in West St. Louis County, Surrey Place is a 55,000-square-foot skilled nursing facility overlooking the Missouri River. The grounds are beautifully landscaped. Our residents enjoy walking paths, an enclosed courtyard with a fountain, patios and an outdoor fireplace that are perfect for barbecues and other family events.
Surrey Place is decorated with an inviting, home-like touch incorporating natural sunlight and plants in order to make all our residents comfortable and at ease in their surroundings.
Simply put, it's home.